Garage Door Spring Repair Asheville, North Carolina
Does it seem like your garage door isn’t opening or closing correctly when you try to use it? If you’re encountering an operational malfunction, you may be dealing with broken garage door springs. This issue can impede garage door function, but the right repair service can promptly address the issue.
At Asheville Garage Door, we offer trusted garage spring repair to address your needs and help resolve malfunctions quickly and seamlessly. Work with us to get the solutions you’re looking for to fix your garage door.
How to Identify Broken Garage Door Springs
If the torsion springs in your garage door assembly break, it’s critical to get a professional to help. These components are under a lot of pressure, and trying to adjust them on your own can lead to severe injuries in some cases. Assess the malfunction and ensure you get proper service for your garage door if you see these signs:
- Grinding or squeaking sounds: If you hear strange sounds when opening or closing your garage door, broken springs likely are to blame.
- Uneven or unbalanced movement: Is your garage door opening unevenly? Does it seem to have restricted movement? If you’re having opening and closing issues, you may be looking at a sign of broken springs within your garage door system.
Garage Door Spring Replacement Asheville, North Carolina
When you need to repair or replace your garage door springs, you can count on Asheville Garage Door for assistance. Our knowledgeable team members will assess the situation and determine what kind of repair is necessary. If you need a technician’s services, we’ll promptly send out an expert to address the issue and get your garage door back to normal functioning again.
Our repair services for door springs may include:
- Identifying damaged or worn components
- Replacing broken torsion or extension springs
- Removing old springs
- Installing and tightening new springs
Your Trusted Source for Garage Door Repairs
Garage door malfunctions can throw a wrench in your daily routine, especially if you can’t get a vehicle in or out of the garage. At Asheville Garage Door, we strive to provide solutions as quickly as possible. When you work with us, you’ll get honest, local service with the expertise of a team that’s been serving your community for the past 25 years.