Garage Door Opener Repair in Asheville, North Carolina
Whether you think about it or not, your garage door opener is probably an essential part of your everyday routine. At home, you open your garage every day to drive the car out and head to work. Perhaps you have a commercial garage door that you close up at the end of the day to protect your business’s equipment and vehicles overnight.
However you use your garage, its opener is an essential component that keeps it operating smoothly. When you experience a malfunction with your garage door opener, you’ll want to get repairs as quickly as possible so you can get back to your day. At Asheville Garage Door, we offer professional garage door opener repair services near you when you need it.
Benefits of Professional Garage Opener Repair
If you have a broken garage door opener, you may be able to work around it for a while — but addressing the problem will be much more beneficial. Professional repair services come with many advantages, including:
- Improved safety: Issues with your garage’s safety features and opening mechanisms can be dangerous, so it’s essential to address the problem promptly.
- Increased cost-efficiency: Getting a repair for your broken garage opener is more affordable than getting a replacement. You can probably get more use out of the assembly with some professional help.
- Smoother operation: If your opener isn’t working correctly, broken motors or chains may cause extra noise or other operational issues. After repairs, you should notice quieter, smoother opening and closing every time you use your garage doors.
Causes of a Broken Garage Door Opener
Because garage door openers typically experience heavy use, they can wear down over time and eventually show some signs of malfunctioning. It’s crucial to get repairs promptly if you start noticing that something isn’t working correctly when you use your garage door opener. Some of the most common operational issues include:
- Door track damage: As the garage door opens and closes repeatedly, it undergoes wear and tear and may eventually damage the door track.
- Lens misalignment: The photo lenses are a critical safety component of your garage door opener, and misalignment between them can impede your garage’s operations.
- Transmitter frequency: If your garage door is unresponsive when you press the remote, you may have a transmitter issue. The frequency can impede its communication with your remote.
Choose Us to Fix Your Garage Opener
Customers choose Asheville Garage Door services because they trust us for honest service and expertise. Over our 25 years in the business, we’ve consistently delivered on our commitment to integrity, fair prices and personalized service for each customer. When you partner with us, you can depend on our experienced technicians to efficiently and safely assess your broken garage door opener and handle repairs. We also have these options for new garage door openers. We’ll get your garage door back to normal operations as soon as possible.
Get in touch with us when you need a repair for your garage opener. You can request service online or give us a call at 828-255-0830.